Thanks to my friend Kristen I now have some beautiful photos of the carzy quilt I made for the cancer fundraiser.
I made the blockas then added some embroidery and quilting
You can see the quilting better on the back
And here the finised item:
Wednesday, 8 August 2012
Saturday, 4 August 2012
I used the pj/pants pattern from the Sewing for Boys pattern Book to cut out the pants. The I used my janome 12000 to put on the pirate image I have been dying to use. the pants are quite generous so i didnt need to make it the full length. You couls alway add a bit of extra fabric to make it full size anyway.