Tuesday, 12 June 2012

2 more girl's dresses

In trying to make the dresses as simply as possible, I did 2 strappy dresses, just using the top of the skirt as is, and modifying the sides for arm holes. This allowed me to use this lovely beaded top of this brown skirt.
Due to wanting to remove the zip at the side,i cut the arm holes a bit big, so had to take it in at the sides
 The brown dress didnt have a lining, so i just overlocked the arm holes and top stitched .
The straps were made from the off cuts from cutting the arm holes.


Here is another version of the same skirt, but because it has a lining it just needed a reshape on the arm holes. 

1 comment: